What is Ecotherapy?
Eco therapy is a term that describes a variety of therapeutic interventions that involve spending time in nature and engaging with the natural world. Eco therapy is based on the premise that humans have an innate connection to nature and that this connection can enhance our mental health and well-being.
If we originated from nature, then nature must store answers to the questions we seek. Habitually the body receives information and intelligence the more time we spend in nature.
Leading to relaxation, peace, presence and regulation. With various tools, techniques and protocols to aid the journey to homeostasis through nature.
Some of the benefits of ecotherapy include:
– Reducing stress and anxiety by lowering cortisol levels and blood pressure
– Improving mood and self-esteem by boosting serotonin and endorphin levels
– Enhancing cognitive functioning and creativity by stimulating the brain and reducing mental fatigue
– Fostering social skills and relationships by providing opportunities for communication, cooperation and support
– Promoting physical health and fitness by increasing physical activity and exposure to sunlight and fresh air
– Developing environmental awareness and responsibility by cultivating a sense of appreciation, respect and care for nature
Eco therapy is a wonderful way to improve your mental health and well-being while also supporting the environment.
By reconnecting with nature, you can reconnect with yourself and others, and find more joy, peace and meaning in your life.
Are You Interested in Ecotherapy?
Give me a call 07810 457 120 or complete the form below.
Get a Free Consultation
Just contact me for a free consultation. It cost nothing to speak and it may just be the beginning to change your life - James